The Phoenix 4 Compact Scooter has set new benchmarks for all travel mobility scooters! It eliminates the biggest drawback of traditional heavy travel scooters while maintaining a high level of portability! It can be quickly disassembled into 4 easy-to-handle pieces. It also has a removable battery pack which can be charged separately from the scooter. And you can purchase stackable batteries to double the cruising range up to 22km. With new interchangeable color panels, you can choose to have a red scooter, a blue one, or a mixture of both anytime. The Phoenix 4 is also the only scooter in its class to have a headlight included.
Highly Recommended for:
Mobility scooters are most popular among the elderly who are able to walk, but not over long distances. The scooter extends their travelling range, allowing them to maintain their social life and perform routine tasks such as grocery shopping. It is also portable enough to fit into most car/taxi boots if you want to bring it to places further away.
- Easily dismantled into 4 pieces and fits into most car boots. Heaviest piece is 14 kg - light enough to be handled by a female caregiver.
- New interchangeable color panels (red & blue) included.
- 4-wheels model allows for 44″ turning radius and added stability.
- Convenient, compact design.
- Easy removable battery that can be charged separately from the scooter.
- Comes with headlight, large carry basket, anti tippers.
- New "Finger-pull" throttle.
- Comfortable height adjustable, upgraded seat.
- Flip back adjustable width arms.
- Speed ranges from 0.8 km/h to 6.4km/h and a cruising range of 11km.
- Optional 20Ah battery or stackable battery for increase cruising range up to 22km.
- Convenient free-wheel release knob.
- Flat free tires.
- Easy to adjust tiller. For added safety the tiller has an auto straightening function.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
- 135 kg Weight Capacity